quinta-feira, 22 de abril de 2010

Queria te falar um monte de coisas que te fizessem abrir aquele sorriso que eu amo e que te fizessem sacar o quanto tu é importante pra mim.

Então, com algumas modificações de gênero que a licença poética me pertmite, uso de uma versão de uma banda que com certeza tu conhece bem mais do que eu, The Ataris:

Something in the way he moves
Attracts me like no other lover,
Something in the way he woos me.
I dont want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.
Somewhere in her smile he knows
That I dont need no other lover.
Something in her style that shows me.
I dont want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.
Yout e asking me will my love grow,
I dont know, I dont know.
You stick around now it may show,
I dont know, I dont know.
Something in the way he knows
And all I have to do is think of her,
Something in the things she shows me.
I dont want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.



P.s.: eu sei que a original é dos Beatles, mas a letra é até bonitinha, vai.

It's true...

Nenhum comentário: